Registration Fees IAYMH 2019
Total incl. GST (AUD$)
|Ultra Early Bird Rate – International Delegates (No Workshop)||$704.00|
|Ultra Early Bird Rate – International Delegates (Workshop included)||$924.00|
|Early Bird – Member (No Workshop)||$770.00|
|Early Bird – Member (Workshop included)||$1,017.50|
|Early Bird – Non-Member (No Workshop)||$858.00|
|Early Bird – Non-Member (Workshop included)||$1,100.00|
|General Registration – Member (No Workshop)||$940.50|
|General Registration – Member (Workshop included)||$1,100.00|
|General Registration – Non-Member (No Workshop)||$1,028.50|
|General Registration – Non-Member (Workshop included)||$1,188.00|
|Concession* (No Workshop)||$473.00|
|Concession* (Workshop included)||$643.50|
|On-site Registration – 1 day (No Workshop)||$643.50|
|On-site Registration – 2 days (No Workshop)||$1,281.50|
Online registration will close at midnight (GMT) on Friday 18th October 2019 after which onsite registration rate will apply. Please note that workshops have limited capacity.
Terms and Conditions
- Ultra Early Bird Registration closes at midnight (GMT) on February 28th, 2019 or when the limit of registrations as set by the Conference Organising Committee is reached, whichever date is sooner. Ultra Early Bird Registration is not available to individuals whose country of residence is Australia or New Zealand. Early Bird Registration closes at midnight (GMT) on 19th July, 2019. After this date general registration fees will apply.
- Registration fees include the following : Welcome reception, all catering breaks and delegate materials.
- *Those eligible for concession rates include : full time students, carers and young people (unwaged). Please upload evidence of status during registration in PDF format.
- Accepted payment methods are Visa, Mastercard and electronic bank transfer. The electronic bank transfer payment option will close 6 weeks prior to the conference start date.
- Please note that if you select an IAYMH Member Registration Type this will be verified by the conference organiser.
- Cancellation policy : Cancellations received by email to email@example.com on or before 26th July, 2019 will incur a AUD$100 administration fee. Cancellations received between 27th July, 2019 and 15th September, 2019 inclusive will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations received from 16th September onwards will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- By registering for the conference you are giving your consent for members of the Organising Committee, the Executive of the IAYMH and staff members of our Professional Conference Organisers, Advantage PCO, to contact you about any aspect of the conference by e-mail or by telephone. You are also consenting to receive email marketing communications about the conference.